After nearly four decades in the industry, Halverson is a trusted leader in construction and rehabilitation of rail and intermodal projects across the Midwest. Performing the majority of our work as a general contractor, Halverson’s services span from new construction, restoration, and rehabilitation of an existing railroad infrastructure to complete bridge replacement, setting precast concrete, pile driving, and structural steel erection.
As your general contractor, Halverson will provide responsive leadership and management throughout the project.
Our experienced team has the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully complete projects across a variety of terrains, landscapes and environments.
- General Contractor
- Self-Performing General Contractor
- Construction Management
- Specialty Subcontractor
Trade Work Provided
- Bridge Rehabilitation / Replacement
- Pile Driving
- Steel Repairs
- Concrete Repairs
- Structural Welding
- HMA Bridge Approaches
- Bridge Tie Installation / Replacement
- Hand Railing Installation / Replacement
- Building Rehabilitation / Replacement
- American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association
- Associated General Contractors of America
- American Road & Transportation Builders Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- E-Rail Certified